A one hand open and fold compact stroller weighing only 5.7kg! (excluding wheels)
This super lightweight design is suitable from newborn to 18kg – travel system compatible and fits most airlines’ cabin luggage.
Let the adventures begin!
For all your fun filled family adventures (and sometimes the mundane grocery shopping) we have everything you need in a compact, one hand open and fold stroller, that is super light.
The unique super lightweight design delivers a complete all-round solution for parents, on the go with a feather lightweight of 5.7kg! (excluding wheels)
It is newborn ready with a reclinable seat or you can use it with your infant capsule – as it is travel system compatible.
The seat includes luxury features for your baby including a larger seat for growing toddlers, beautiful luxury washable textiles, leatherette bumper bar and handle bar, storage basket for your shopping needs and a carry bag for travelling.
The powder coated aluminium frame is strong and stable and it is tested to 18kgs – which is a mighty heavy toddler.
It has a smooth glide wheel system with high density EVA wheels which provide you with easy control and steering to navigate all sorts of terrain with ease, even the bumpy ones.
The Air Compact is especially convenient for parents with multiple accessory options including a stylish stroller caddie for all your valuable essentials in one easy place, a cup holder for your early morning espresso and maxi cosi infant capsule adaptors to create your own travel system.
Need more information?
All in One Larger Seat Unit
A more versatile seat than many other compact stroller seats, as it gives your baby growing room – both wider and taller. Check out our specs!
It can be used safely for newborns with a fully adjustable recline system so no need to purchase a separate insert or bassinet saving you money and extra storage space in your home.
- Fully adjustable recline positions for your newborn baby starting from lay flat
- A toddler seat for your growing child who still needs a ride
- Luxury breathable textiles with a loose weave melange fabric which accelerates air flow through the stroller for a cool and comfortable environment for your baby – no saunas today!
- A deluxe quilted seat liner for extra padding for a your baby’s toosh
- An adjustable hood with an additional sun shade for the balmy summer days
- A peak a boo mesh window for extra flow
- A 5 point harness system to hold on tight on those great adventures
- Available in black or grey fashion colours so you are always runway ready
- Removeable machine washable seat cover so you can be rid of the squishy gooey stuff that babies love to create and leave behind
- An ergonomically designed seat which is better for your baby, with luxurious padding providing optimal support for your baby whilst sleeping, playing or daydreaming
- Suitable as carry on luggage on most airlines as the folded dimension are within the allowed cabin size as per IATA regulation (we recommend you check with your local airline prior to flying as airline cabin space do vary).
What comes with the seat?
No need to buy extras . . . The seat units comes with:
- 5 point harness
- A leatherette covered bumper bar
- A leatherette covered handle bar
- 3 section expandable and adjustable hood with an additional sun shade for extra sun protection and a breathable peek a boo window
Canopy and Hood which is perfect for our climate
The stylish canopy and hood provides optimal air flow and greater visibility with a large zip open section and canopy extension for better protection from the sun, in a lightweight breathable fabric. The peak a boo mesh window ensures extra air flow on stifling hot days and the extendable sun shade can be pulled out for a hot summer stroll in the park.
Strong and Sturdy Frame
One hand super easy fold so you won’t need extra arms or legs to fold this stroller or a degree in astro-physics (although that might be very cool)
Lightweight aluminium frame at only 5.7kg (excluding the wheels) and seat so it is very easy to lift – even if you are a lightweight yourself
Compact fold size (in bag) at 54cm * 48cm * 23cm to fit most airline cabin luggage – although as there are thousands of airlines so please check with your airline prior to travel
Single linked foot brake system for those quick pit stops
Auto locking frame when folded
Soft elastic tether strap attached to the frame, so you don’t have to worry about losing the stroller or your baby
New technology frame flex suspension which is suspension delivered through the flex of the frame and rear wheel independent suspension for a comfy vibration free ride especially for the most precious of cargo – your baby
Four-wheel design for optimum weight distribution so your baby is always safer around curbs and bumpy surfaces
High density EVA wheels to provide a smooth glide
Sealed metal bearings for more consistent and responsive push
Single button release front and rear wheels for easy cleaning after a hard day of work and play
Front 360-degree swivel wheels to help you get in and out of tight spots quickly
Especially for Your Convenience
A clever duffle travel bag that can be used to store your stroller when you are out and about and also can be used a carry bag over the handle of your stroller for all the extra items you collect on your adventures with bub – up to 2kg
Easy access shopping basket for storage space
Single position leatherette handle bar at 105cm for an easy push at an optimal height
Single button leatherette bumper bar to make it easy to get bub in and out of the pram, especially when they are asleep
Easy to secure and release 5-point 50/50 harness with padded harness pads for those moments that our hands are full – most of the time!
Foot brake system so when your hands are full you can easily secure your pram for quick pit stop – even in heels!
Travel System Compatible for Parents Always on the Move
Converts from stroller to travel system with the Infant Capsule Adaptors
Compatible with Maxi Cosi Capsule
Suitable as carry on luggage on most airlines as the folded dimension are within the allowed cabin size as per IATA regulation (we recommend you check with your local airline prior to flying as airline cabin space do vary).